A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hiben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hiben is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hiben, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiben graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hiben has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eugene E. Hiben practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hiben has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Hiben practices Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians.