inactive

Eugene E Hiben MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
Horrible
Staffs were rude in regards to me being a mother and kept on harassing them to get her to a specialist. Told me I had an appointment drove 1 hr to get to him since she's been with him since she was born now 4 years old. Got there was told u had no appt. They never take blame when something messes up on there end. Told me I had an appt with an allergist but it was another pulmonary specialists... Told me to get an X-ray when I asked if she needed an ent specialist instead when she just had one done two weeks ago. To top the cake off for a letter in the mail saying he doesn't want to see her anymore due to intimadatory actions towards his staffs. She's been coughing for four months and I guess it's my fault wanting something done to help her by keeping up with them

January 18th, 2016
Dr. Hiben is Great! I've been taking my son there since he was born and he is now 9. My sister also takes her kids there as well. I drive 45 minutes to get there because I refuse to switch his doctor.

January 9th, 2016
Avoid
Don't expect any sick visit appointment. Good for just physical examination and signing school form for your kids. Don't take any responsibilities and decision.. Will ask you to go to specialist for any problem

December 27th, 2010
Best pediatrician in Florida
Dr.Hiben has been a wonderful doctor to our 10 month old son, Parker. We could not be more thrilled with his expertise, patience, and excellent bedsi ...

October 21st, 2010
Great
We found him when we were pregnant with our first. He is a great caring doctor. We love him. He is knowledgable and doesn't just hand out prescriptions. He correctly tells patients about how to care for a genitally intact boy and as another poster said he always remembers you and your children.

August 2nd, 2010
Dr Hiben always spends time answering my questions. He gets down on the children's level to talk with them. His staff always returns telephone calls in a timely manner. I highly recommend him.

October 7th, 2009
We looked, searched and interviewed before finally finding Dr. Hiben. We have not been disappointed. He is friendly, accurate and gives both parents and the child his undivided attention while in the room. He is amazing in his ability to recall, from memory, our son's medical history, interests and previous discussions. We value his medical expertise and dedication to his patients so much, that we now drive to Tampa (his new location) to see him. It is great to have a doctor we trust and our son can grow up with.

July 18th, 2008
best of the best
great bedside manor. great with the kids very long and thorough apointments. highly recommended