Dr. Eugene Hoffert MD Patient Reviews

August 10th, 2016
Very happy with Dr. Hoffert. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon for my lumpectomy.

May 3rd, 2014
Patient's relative
This guy is an incompetent who should not be practicing medicine, let alone surgery. Even hospital staff roll their eyes at the mere mention of his name. He just about incapacitated an octogenerian, whom he subjected to surgery after a colonoscopy. This fellow has gone from robust good health to constant suffering, ill health and frailty. Stay away from this incompetent idiot (who gives an octogenarian a colonoscopy and then operates??? -no judgment!) and keep your loved one's away from him. He should have his license revoked! He's obviously not mindful of "First, do no harm."

March 26th, 2013
Dr. Hoffert took care of me for an emergency appendectomy. The surgical result was excellent. He was kind, professional and provided patient education. I was fortunate he was the surgeon available.

September 16th, 2011
Dr. Hoffert was personable, interested, caring. I felt he was seeing me as a someone with a problem, rather than me as a medical condition. He fully and patiently explained the procedure he proposed - and then he did a great job. This is the kind of doctor everyone wants.

July 29th, 2011
Terri T.
Dr. Hoffert was the best surgeorn I ever had. His technical skill, combined with his kind and professional bedside manner, make him an exceptional choice for a surgeon!

May 2nd, 2011
I went to Dr. Hoffert after a suspicious lump was detected on my breast. He has a great way of explaining the fact and making you feel cared for and listened to. I actually felt much better after I left his office than before I went in. He conducted a needle biopsy on the spot and explained the process completely.

December 21st, 2009
Professional and caring
Dr. Hoffert is like an old time physician. He takes the time to talk with you, and not at you. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgical care or diagnostic tests of a serious nature.

November 24th, 2009
Very skilled doctor with a fantastic bedside manner
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Hoffert. He is very knowledgeable on many subjects. We first meet when he took a large piece of glass out of the bottom of my foot. I was very nervous and in a LOT of pain but he made me feel at ease with the procedure. About 2 years later I needed a colonoscopy and found out that he also did that. He advised me on everything that was going to happen. I had heard all of the horror stories about them but this was just like the doctor said it would be. I will definitely go back to him.

April 8th, 2009
Did colonoscopy. Excellent bedside manner. Excellent knowledge in other medical areas while discussing family history.