A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hoffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hoffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Eugene Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.