A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Holuka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Holuka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Holuka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holuka graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holuka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Holuka MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Holuka practice?
- Dr. Eugene Holuka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Holuka practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.