Dr. Eugene Holuka Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Holuka?

NICE!

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I have been a patient of his for15 years. Treats his patients well and has a good bedside manner. He examines you and after he does you go into his office and you discuss your vist!

mr

Posted on February 26th, 2014

I think he is rude ,has too many patients and can't handle his load.He asked me why I didn't take care of a 100% blockage of a carotid arterey.Any one who is a doctor should know if it's 100% blocked u can't do anything .He got me so upset I will never go back to him

Excellence of Dr. Holuka

Posted on November 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Holuka's for the past eight years and in that time I find him to be the best doctor to treat my multiple problems. He is extremely thorough and his bedside manner is impeccable. You could not find a better doctor. He is confident in what he knows and will refer you to outside experts when needed. I also find him to be honest and trustworthy. He takes genuine interest in all of his patients. He is a rare find and I have referred my husband and all of my friends to him. Their experience is similar to mine.

Highly recommended

Posted on March 24th, 2011

He actually speaks to you as an individual. He doesn't treat you as if you were just a number. He listens, and then he tells you what he thinks. Straight forward but compassionate. I waited 2 years to get my insurance switched just so I could continue using him.

Posted on March 13th, 2011

The guy is a moo. You must be kidding? He goes to where? .?He is rude abrasive and ignorant...and not that bright

Tough but really cares...Lillian H.

Posted on June 2nd, 2010

He made me like going to the doctor, even if he yells at me and tells I got fat. Whenever myself or my husband has really needed him he was there. He is one of those people who truly loves what he does and is the real genuine article. There is no comparision. I f you want a doctor to coddle you, then he is not the one for you. If you want a doctor who will be there to help you and educate and take care of you, then you should go to him.. He is the best!

HOUSE

Posted on March 13th, 2010

He's tough but that's because he cares about his patients. I should know I am one of them, and he yells at me all the time. I have a lot of respect for this man and anyone would be lucky to have him for their doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2017