A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hrabarchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hrabarchuk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hrabarchuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrabarchuk graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hrabarchuk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Stephan Hrabarchuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Hrabarchuk practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hrabarchuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Hrabarchuk practices Family Medicine near Franklin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ.
See Franklin Family Physicians.