A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Huang MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Huang practice?
- Dr. Eugene Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Huang practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.