A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hubbard is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hubbard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hubbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hubbard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hubbard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Hubbard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Surgeons.