A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hubbard is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hubbard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hubbard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Hubbard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Granada Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.