A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Reye Syndrome
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hurwitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Carrollton Pediatricians and Carrollton Allergists.