A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Reye Syndrome
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hurwitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Villa Rica, GA.
See Carrollton Pediatricians and Carrollton Allergists.