A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Hurwitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Reye Syndrome
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene S Hurwitz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Eugene Hurwitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Villa Rica, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, GA.
See Villa Rica Pediatricians and Villa Rica Allergists.