A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Hurwitz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Respiratory Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurwitz has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hurwitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Hurwitz practice?
Dr. Eugene Hurwitz practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Carrollton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, GA and Peachtree City, GA.
See Carrollton Pediatricians, Carrollton Allergists, and Carrollton Orthopedic Surgeons.