Dr. Eugene Kim Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Kim?

June 1st, 2016

Very unprofessional and unable to offer proper treatment

He was very unprofessional in the way he speaks when I went to get treated for my sinus. He does not even know about medications available. All he says is to have the allergies treated by allergist. He was not providing any treatment for my sinus.

February 15th, 2016

He refused to come to hospital. I went urgent care for ear plug broken in my ear. Doctor's at urgent care called him because ent specialist was needed and he was the doctor on call HE REFUSED TO COME. I am suffering with pain. HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE S DOCTOR, HE NEED TO BE HUMAN FIRST.

February 10th, 2016

Good ear Dr.

Dr. Kim has a lot of empathy on his patients. I tried many times of Epley Maneuver at home with my husband without success for my BPPV and also tried another ear Dr. without success. He fixed me in one visit. During the procedure, he is encouraging. I am so thankful for him. I would recommend him to my friends. I will bring my son to see him for another problem.

May 29th, 2015

Our grandchildren saw Dr. Kim in consultation. He was good with the kids and carefully explained the options to us. I liked him and would recommend him.

March 19th, 2015

Not really interested in spending time with the patient.

February 2nd, 2015

He explained clearly the situation and took time to explain consequences of the different strategies.

December 1st, 2013

Tympanoplasty

I had this problem from when I was a kid. Puss and blood came out of my ear occasionally. I took Homeopathy medicine from then, which reduced my pain and puss. However, years later the Homeopathy medicine stopped working, and blood and puss started to discharge again. Therefore, I met a doctor who told me to see Doctor Kim, who is an expert in auditory things. So, when I was scared to take the surgery, he supported me very well psychologically. He got rid of my pain first by clean all of the infection in my year, which terribly spread out near to my brain. He is so patient, kind, encouraging, and an expert in surgeries. He even placed an ear drum in my ear, and now I can hear better. I am so shocked and happy, that I can't thank him in words.

August 22nd, 2013

Over priced, uncaring and unprofessional

Please do not go to any ENT specialist in PAMF. I went to Dr. Kim for a consultation for my new born daughter.The appointment lasted less than 15 min. All he said was we cannot do any thing about it as she is too young. For these few minutes he charged us rediculously high fees (more than $300). When we tried to resolve the billing problem they were impolite and rude. It was a nighmare to deal with them. Please save your self time and peace of mind and do not go to him. He does not deserve a single star.

May 25th, 2011

Terrible

Dr. Kim is possibly the nastiest doctor I have ever experienced. Not only did he treat me as if I was an inconvenience, but he literally said he had no time to answer some of my questions I had about the procedures. Very rude.

September 16th, 2010

Awful

I do not think this guy knows what he is doing at all. I would think twice before scheduling an appointment with him.

February 24th, 2015