A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lind
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Lind Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lind, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lind has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jerome Lind MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Lind practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Lind practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.