A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lind is Excellent. Dr. Lind has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lind, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lind has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Lind practice?
Dr. Eugene Lind practices Urology and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Perth Amboy, NJ and Rahway, NJ.
See Edison Urologists and Edison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Lind, Dr. Gene Lind, Dr. Huey Lind, Dr. Hugh Lind