A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lind, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lind has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jerome Lind MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Lind practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lind has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Lind practices Urology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Urologists.