A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Jonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Jonas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas graduated from U Of Minnesota.
Dr. Jonas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Baldwin Area Medical Center, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Reynold Jonas MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Jonas practice?
- Dr. Eugene Jonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Jonas practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, WI.
See Kenosha Primary Care Doctors.