A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Kim, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Kyoungchul Kim MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Eugene Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Kim practices Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.