A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kaczorowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Kaczorowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaczorowski graduated from Medical University Of Silesia, Medical Faculty In Katowice.
Dr. Kaczorowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaczorowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Kaczorowski practice?
Dr. Eugene Kaczorowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittston, PA and Kingston, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.