A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kamemoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Kamemoto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamemoto
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kamemoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Kamemoto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamemoto graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamemoto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Hiroshi Kamemoto MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene H. Kamemoto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Kamemoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Kamemoto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Gastroenterologists.