A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kercher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Kercher is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kercher
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kercher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Kercher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kercher graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kercher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Kern Med Ctr, Bakersfield, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene E Kercher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eugene E. Kercher practice?
- Dr. Eugene Kercher has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Kercher practices Psychiatry near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Psychiatrists.