Psychiatrist

by Diana ivanovs on Jun 20th, 2016

Amazing doctor

by Sam on May 22nd, 2016

Dr Khotimsky is a wonder and professional psychiatrist!

Dec 11th, 2014

My wife went for a follow up visit. She was told because they lost her file in a flood. She would have to pay $250.00 for this loss. After having no choice to pay $250.00 instead of $100.00, office manager did not give her a receipt for $250.00 cash. Dr. ordered two months of prescriptions. She was given a prescription for only one month. We asked for a copy of his diagnosis and recommendation. Office manager said "We don't do that". Further how was doctor able to prescribe prescriptions he previously prescribed without my wife's records. Because my wife did not know names of medications previously prescribed by Dr. Khotimsky. I would bet my life that they had her records, and milked us for another $150.00 cash.

Oct 21st, 2012

Dr. Khotimsky is a good doctor, professional, knowledgeable, and skillful.patients always leave the office happy, myself included.Definitely recommend him.

Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. K is very nice, listens and takes your opinions and thoughts into consideration as well.

Oct 23rd, 2009

This doctor is great, very carying, and will address your issues with true honesty. He really cares about his patients and I would say his bedside manner is a model for all doctors who want to get into the Medical Field.