Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Klifto
Dr. Eugene Klifto, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Moorestown, NJ, with other offices in Stratford, NJ and Sewell, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Klifto is affiliated with Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill, Kennedy Memorial Hosp.-Univ. Med Ctr and Kennedy Memorial Hospitals - Cherry Hill Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Klifto has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Eugene Klifto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moorestown, NJ.