A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Klifto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Klifto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klifto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Klifto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Klifto practice?
Dr. Eugene Klifto practices Diagnostic Radiology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Klifto, Dr. Gene Klifto, Dr. Huey Klifto, Dr. Hugh Klifto