A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Klifto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klifto
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Klifto Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klifto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Klifto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene J Klifto DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Klifto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Klifto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Klifto practices Radiology near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Stratford Radiologists.