A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Klifto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klifto graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Klifto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Klifto DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Klifto practice?
- Dr. Eugene Klifto has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Klifto practices Radiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Radiologists.