Pediatrician, Psychiatrists, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist
Video profile
10 W Hyatt Ave
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
914-241-0682
Locations and availability (1)

|  The Best  |  show details
by John on Apr 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kornhaber is the first Doctor I ever been to who I felt finally understood me. He took the time and patience to help me when so many nearby Psychiatrists wasted my time and money. I highly recommend!

|  Dr. Kornhber turned my life around  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2014

After a preliminary session in which the diagnosis of adult ADHD was made, Dr. Kornhaber steered my life from driving further and further down the wrong path. I have been seeing Dr. Kornhaber for just over a year and my life is progressing in the areas that it should be. Instead of losing my job I am excelling and looking for the next promotion. He really got my life back for me. I am very thankful for that.

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. K pretends to be on the side of the family during therapy sessions. Then he changes his tune when the patient is alone with Dr. K. He ruined my marriage by telling my spouse to hide money from me. Since when does he have a financial planning degree? He should stick to his field.

|  Company CEO  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2013

Dr Kornhaber is a reliable, caring SMART dr who cares about his patients more than any Dr I ever met. A true professional.

|  show details
by PHIL FALKSIN on Jun 3rd, 2013

DR KORNHABER IS VERY PERSONABLE. HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND A FRIENDLY AN HAS AN UPBEAT PERSONALITY. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR MANY YEARS AND HE HAS POSITIVELY TURNED MY LIFE AROUND. HE GENUINELY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND HIS OFFICE ASSISTANTS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR KORNHABER. IN FACT , I HAVE REFERRED A FEW PEOPLE TO DR. KORNHABER

|  Best Doctor I've Ever Been To!  |  show details
by Amy Ann on Jun 2nd, 2013

Dr. Kornhaber, or Dr. K as I refer to him as, is a godsend. He has not only years, but decades, of experience as a doctor, which is evident in his work. I don't know what another reviewer is talking about because Dr. K is absolutely NOT a pill pusher! Not one, but three people in my family are patients at his practice and not all of us are taking prescriptions! He is one of the most personable doctors I've ever met, and his optimism, enthusiasm and encouragement are contagious. No matter what mood I am in before each of my visits, I am guaranteed to leave there in a great mood with a fresh sense of encouragement and self-assurance. I've seen everyone from small children to seniors in the waiting room to see him. Over the past decade I've been seeing him, my life and outlook have done a 180. If you are wise enough to see him, I promise that you will not only be disappointed, but you will be on this site recommending him to others. He is one of the most genuine people around and has had the most positive influence on me of anyone that's ever been in my life. With his mix of qualifications and a down-to-earth personality, he should have a daytime talk show (not the impostor currently on TV)!

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Kay M. on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Kornhaber is a rarity among doctors today. He is caring, insightful and feels more like a brother than a physician. His professional experience is second to none and he keeps up with the latest literature and treatments. He is not one to overprescribe. I highly recommend him for both adults and children.

|  Great Doctor!!  |  show details
by B. D. Cruz on Feb 11th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Kornhaber since February of 2001, when I finally decided to take control of my ADHD rather than allowing it to control me. He is a thorough and caring doctor who treats his patients as if they're his own family. However,what is most important to me is his many years of experience and vast knowledge.

|  Happy Patient  |  show details
by A Professional Doctor on Feb 7th, 2013

I have been under Dr K's care for ADHD for 7yrs. His psychiatric treatment is life altering. I highly recommend Dr’k his practice is second to none.

|  brolaaaa  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

awesome doctor, very personable.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Judy Delling Serreze on Feb 23rd, 2011

He helped our family enormously with his medical/psychiatric practice. Best there is. Outstanding with children and parents.