Dr. Eugene Kornhaber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Kornhaber?

Horrible

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Excellent all around

Best Doctor!!

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I always feel better after I have seen Dr. Kornhaber. I have been seeing Dr. Kornhaber for a few years now to help me with my ADHD. I actually look forward to seeing him each month. He is a caring Doctor and has great advice to make you feel better. I highly recommend Dr. Kornhaber.

Good Personality

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Picking a psychiatrist is simply not easy. They all seem to have their own set of quirks. Dr. Kornhaber is a well spoken and confident practitioner. He does not mince words. We took our teenager to him with some ongoing issues, and he has us convinced our child has ADHD. Not sure if he is right, but we shall see. He is personable and we appreciate his experience level, albeit perhaps a tad concentrated on ADHD. Sometimes you don't get 100% of his attention as calls come into the office (which he fields for some reason, despite them not seeming to be emergencies), but otherwise he makes sense.

Accountant

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Exeptional Dr. knows his profession extremely well.

The Best

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Kornhaber is the first Doctor I ever been to who I felt finally understood me. He took the time and patience to help me when so many nearby Psychiatrists wasted my time and money. I highly recommend !

Dr. Kornhber turned my life around

Posted on February 5th, 2014

After a preliminary session in which the diagnosis of adult ADHD was made, Dr. Kornhaber steered my life from driving further and further down the wrong path. I have been seeing Dr. Kornhaber for just over a year and my life is progressing in the areas that it should be. Instead of losing my job I am excelling and looking for the next promotion. He really got my life back for me. I am very thankful for that.

Company CEO

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Dr Kornhaber is a reliable, caring SMART dr who cares about his patients more than any Dr I ever met. A true professional.

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

DR KORNHABER IS VERY PERSONABLE. HE IS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND A FRIENDLY AN HAS AN UPBEAT PERSONALITY. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR MANY YEARS AND HE HAS POSITIVELY TURNED MY LIFE AROUND. HE GENUINELY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND HIS OFFICE ASSISTANTS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR KORNHABER. IN FACT , I HAVE REFERRED A FEW PEOPLE TO DR. KORNHABER

Best Doctor I've Ever Been To!

Posted on June 2nd, 2013

Dr. Kornhaber, or Dr. K as I refer to him as, is a godsend. He has not only years, but decades, of experience as a doctor, which is evident in his work. I don't know what another reviewer is talking about because Dr. K is absolutely NOT a pill pusher! Not one, but three people in my family are patients at his practice and not all of us are taking prescriptions! He is one of the most personable doctors I've ever met, and his optimism, enthusiasm and encouragement are contagious. No matter what mood I am in before each of my visits, I am guaranteed to leave there in a great mood with a fresh sense of encouragement and self-assurance. I've seen everyone from small children to seniors in the waiting room to see him. Over the past decade I've been seeing him, my life and outlook have done a 180. If you are wise enough to see him, I promise that you will not only be disappointed, but you will be on this site recommending him to others. He is one of the most genuine people around and has had the most positive influence on me of anyone that's ever been in my life. With his mix of qualifications and a down-to-earth personality, he should have a daytime talk show (not the impostor currently on TV)!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Kornhaber is a rarity among doctors today. He is caring, insightful and feels more like a brother than a physician. His professional experience is second to none and he keeps up with the latest literature and treatments. He is not one to overprescribe. I highly recommend him for both adults and children.

Happy Patient

Posted on February 7th, 2013

I have been under Dr K's care for ADHD for 7yrs. His psychiatric treatment is life altering. I highly recommend Dr’k his practice is second to none.