A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Krauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Krauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Krauss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Steven Krauss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Eugene Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Krauss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.