A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Krauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Krauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Krauss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Steven Krauss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene S. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Eugene Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Krauss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.