Dr. Eugene Steven Krauss MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, General Practice, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Krauss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Krauss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Hip Replacement Knee Replacement Partial Knee Replacement Custom Joint Replacement, Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty, and Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss has 18 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance