Surgeons
833 Northern Blvd
Ste 220
Great Neck, NY 11021
516-622-7910
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  total hip replacement  |  show details
by Jim D. on Mar 6th, 2014

Dr. Krauss came highly recommended, and rightly so. It has been close to 2 months since my surgery, and all is going well. There is still a little soreness, especially during therapy, but I feel this is to be expected- nothing unbearable. My experience at Peconic Bay Medical Center was outstanding.

|  Excellent surgeon  |  show details
by Jean G on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Krauss performed a total knee replacement on my left knee 5 years ago. Now I am going back to him for my right knee. I had to wait two months for an appointment but I wouldn't go to any other doctor. I completely trust him. I had a very good result last time.

|  Would Not Consider Any Other  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Krauss did my hip replacement - the initial and after I fell 4 weeks into rehab. Although you have to wait to get your first appointment (an indication of his demand), I had no difficulty making subsequent appointments. On the first visit, he did not watch the clock but rather spend as much time as we needed and answered all of my wife's and my questions. Post-surgery care and follow-up was excellent. If you are looking for the best, you need look no farther.

|  Med. Mal. Paralegal  |  show details
by Rose C. on Feb 26th, 2013

Messed up my knee replacement. Totally ruined the quality of my life. His entourage of doctors could care less about you. Staff is distant and unapproachable.

|  very popular - so difficult to get to see  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Dr Krauss is an outstandingsurgeon with a global reputation. As such it is not easy to get a quick appointment. However, once you get to see him he is excellent

|  show details
May 19th, 2012

This "doctor" seems much more concerned with the quantity of his surgeries than with providing quality follow up and diagnoses of problems. Once you've got your hip or knee I think they'd prefer not to see you again. You won't see Krauss - just one of his "assistants". Its a prostheses assembly line with poor follow up.

|  my knee is infected  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2012

tried for months to get someone to listen to me that i didn't feel well i dropped weight leg was swollen wouldn't bend pain offf the charts kept be reassured it will get better even had mri showed bone loss after a year patella off to the side a bit and a tear. finally pain was so bad 15 minutes with doc in manhatten grossly infected knee i need emergency surgery so much for the wait and see attitude. still hasn't called to tell me how sorry he was for being so dismissive of me and my pain and obvious signs

|  poor service  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

this is not a doctor.

|  Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 2nd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Fantastic Orthopedic Surgeon! Compassionate and talented! He is gentle , understanding and does amazing work even on difficult cases! The be...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com