Dr. Eugene Kwon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

January 3rd, 2015
I was sent to Dr. Kwon during my most vulnerable period. I was experiencing extreme anxiety at the time, and turned to him for help. He was very insincere, rude, and during one incident he came off extremely intimidating. None of the qualities I was looking for in a doctor during that time of very difficult stress. He was determined to make me appear much more mentally I'll than I actually was, and suggested treatments that I am still against to this day. My current psychiatrist is the exact opposite, there to listen to me, understanding, and believes in what I tell him. What a contrast. I would never reccomend Kwon to any patient, especially one in crisis, as he takes advantage of your conditioncondition for his own means.

June 23rd, 2011
A Quack's worst nightmare!
After having gone through a traumatic experience and living on the edge of a cliff, I felt a hand pulling me to safety. That hand belonged to Dr. Kwon. He truly is interested in helping become stable; he wishes that one day I can fire him because I'm healthy mentally(When has a Dr. ever said that?!). He is very straightforward and not the handholding/hugging type. But if you are looking for honesty, the why's, and the how to's then this is definitely the guy for you. However, if you are looking for a bandaid look in the next pond or local emergency room.

November 9th, 2010
rude, ignorant doctor
He was extremely rude, brash, and did not listen to anything I had to say. Focused on all of the wrong details and showed no compassion. If you are going through a seriously hard time, stay far away from Kwon.

November 1st, 2010
frank, fact-based, psychiatrist
My experience with Dr. Kwon has been consistently excellent. He is professional, well-informed, thorough, and communicates in a refreshingly straight-forward way.

October 22nd, 2009
engineer
he was rude, unprofessional bordering on ignorant, made his diagnosis in 8 minutes and I was escorted out of the office at 12 minutes. Either he is psychic or just a psycho. The board should review this doctor to have his license revoked. For those who are in real need of psychiatric assistance, don't trust this doctor. The was judged and be little by this doctor in 8 minutes. This treatment can drive anyone over the edge especially if they are suicidal. I would never recomend this doctor to anyone.