A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Evans is Good. Dr. Evans has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.More Education & Awards
Dr. Evans has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center NJ
- Staten Island University Hosp-North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Evans practice?
Dr. Eugene Evans practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugenio Evans, Dr. Gene Evans, Dr. Huey Evans, Dr. Hugh Evans