A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Keller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Keller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Keller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Lester Keller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene L. Keller practice?
- Dr. Eugene Keller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Keller practices Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Pediatricians and San Luis Obispo Emergency Physicians.