Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Lareau
Dr. Eugene Lareau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harrisonburg, VA, with other offices in Rockingham, VA and Harrisonburg, VA (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lareau is affiliated with Rockingham Memorial Hospital, RMH Healthcare and Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Lareau has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eugene Lareau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisonburg, VA.