A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lareau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lareau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lareau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lareau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lareau graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lareau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Raymond Lareau MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Lareau practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lareau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lareau practices Surgery near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Surgeons.