A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- General Urology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lind graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Lind has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Joseph Lind MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Lind practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lind practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Newark Internists.