A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Link is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Link, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Link has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Monroe Link MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Link practice?
- Dr. Eugene Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Link practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.