A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Link is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Link, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Link has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Monroe Link MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Link practice?
- Dr. Eugene Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Link practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Primary Care Doctors.