A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Link is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Link, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Link has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Monroe Link MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Link practice?
- Dr. Eugene Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Link practices Family Medicine near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Family Physicians.