A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lipov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lipov, Anesthesiologist, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lipov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipov graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Lipov has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Gregory Lipov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene G. Lipov practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lipov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lipov practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Pain Management Doctors and Hoffman Estates Anesthesiologists.