Dr. Eugene Lit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Lit?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Lit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2015

excellent retinologist , ok staff

October 17th, 2014

I felt he was very professional, perhaps a little overconfident but maybe with good reason. Not at all warm or particularly friendly. He was quick, bordering on rushed, but it was late in the day and I'm sure he was tired. The reason I'm continuing with him is because for my condition I'm prioritizing professional excellence over bedside manner and I have a feeling he is highly skilled.

July 29th, 2013

Bad Eye

Extremely easy to talk to... he listens carefully and explains clearly. He discusses options and presents the pros/cons. Excellent treatments, no issues at all with any work. I give Dr Lit my highest recommendation.

March 1st, 2013

Dr.

Dr. Lit is very competent, kind and good humor end. I came in with an emergency and felt that he and his staff were excellent.

April 17th, 2011

VERY PROFESSIONAL

I had to see Dr.Lit under emergency circumstances and I was quite nervous. I am a registered nurse and used to being in charge not being the patient!! I have worked with a lot of i physicians in my years as a nurse and I would not hesitate a moment to refer anyone to him.. He is knowledgeable, confident, gentle, and caring. He answered all my questions and was very reassuring yet realistic about my outcome. I continue to see him regularly for an ongoing problem.

March 10th, 2011

I believe Dr. Lit to be the most competent, professional doctor I have ever visited. Dr. Lit and his office found a way to work me into their busy schedule for three separate emergency procedures. Each time Dr. Lit gave me a detailed explanation of the procedure and instructions for follow-up care. He answered all my questions, and on more than one occasion returned my phone call for after-hours concerns that I had. He has an excellent bedside manner that put me at ease during a time when I was very anxious and concerned.

January 17th, 2011

great doctor - arduous process

Dr. Lit has been our doctor for 7 years - he is great. He spends plenty of time, gives factual detail - doesn't dumb down the answers nor patronize, and he is incredibly smart. Any given visit will take 2 hrs though, between waiting to dialate, then waiting for him a couple of times - at first, and again after tests. There are lots of last minute patients and things can get very backed up if it is a day with lots of emergencies

July 30th, 2009

Worst doctor I've ever had

He was completely condescending to me and acted as if he couldn't be bothered with my problem. I can't stand him.

November 6th, 2015