Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eugene Lucier
Dr. Eugene Lucier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Litchfield, CT, with other offices in Enfield, CT and Waterbury, CT. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lucier is affiliated with St Marys Hospital, Johnson Memorial Hospital and Bristol Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene Lucier has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Eugene Lucier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Litchfield, CT.
Dr. Richard Krinsky
Pulmonary Disease, Anesthesiology
Torrington, CT 4.68 mi19
Dr. Sharon Paull
Torrington, CT 5.52 mi35
Dr. Jeffrey Begleiter
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Harwinton, CT 5.54 mi31