A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lucier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lucier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lucier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lucier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Raymond Lucier MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene R. Lucier practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lucier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lucier practices Anesthesiology near Enfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield, CT.
See Enfield Anesthesiologists.