A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lugano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lugano is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lugano, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lugano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Michael Lugano MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Lugano practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lugano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lugano practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.