A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lugano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lugano is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lugano, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lugano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lugano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Lugano practice?
Dr. Eugene Lugano practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.