Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lugano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lugano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugano
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lugano, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lugano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Lugano MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Lugano practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lugano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Lugano practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.