A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lugano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lugano is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lugano
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lugano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lugano, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lugano graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lugano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene M Lugano MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Lugano practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lugano has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Lugano practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.