A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyubashevsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyubashevsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Michigan City, IN.
See Michigan City Internists and Michigan City Gastroenterologists.