A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyubashevsky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lyubashevsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyubashevsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lyubashevsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practice?
- Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Michigan City Internists and Michigan City Gastroenterologists.