A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Pelvic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyubashevsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyubashevsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lyubashevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practice?
Dr. Eugene Lyubashevsky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, IL and Chesterton, IN.
See Michigan City Internists and Michigan City Gastroenterologists.