A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Kim, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 16 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Kim, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Laparoscopic / Minimally invasive surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Kim practice?
Dr. Eugene Kim practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY.
See Phoenix Colorectal Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hugo Kim, Dr. Gene Kim, Dr. Tyrone Kim, Dr. Tyron Kim