A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Madison Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Eugene Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Denton Surgeons.