A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Taylor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Natchez Regional Medical Center
- Denton Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Denton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Madison Taylor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eugene M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Eugene Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Natchez, MS.
See Denton Surgeons.