A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Mark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Mark, MD is board certified in Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Bone Cancer (Large Cell Carcinoma)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Forensic Pathology
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Blastoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trachea Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Mark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Jerome Mark MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene J. Mark practice?
- Dr. Eugene Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Mark practices Pathology and Dermatopathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.