A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Marnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Marnell is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Marnell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marnell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Marnell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Marnell MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Marnell practice?
- Dr. Eugene Marnell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Marnell practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Radiologists.