Dr. Eugene May MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 14th, 2016
Well Respected but a Bit Gruff
The office staff were friendly and efficient. It took well over a month to get an appointment. Dr. May started out with quite a gruff demeanor but warmed as we got through the tests. The two neurologists I have worked with, one outside the Swedish network, highly value his opinion.

August 21st, 2013
I liked him
after being seen by many physicians trying to get to the bottom of my vision problems dr may knew right away and was able to tell me what was going on and what needed to be done. thank you dr may! things must have changed recently with the staff because I didn't have any problems getting my appointment as another reviewer had.

October 2nd, 2012
The office has an over-all nasty attitude that the patient is lucky to be seen by them. If you like rude, efficatious, un-caring medical care then this is the place for you.

August 12th, 2011
Dr. May is excellent
We found Dr. May to be a straight-shooter, forthright, easy to understand, caring and knowledgable. When we came to him, we were overwhelmed by what we thought was happening to our daughter. He said to call him anytime with questions, which we did, and he promptly got back to us. He guided us through her recovery and kept us focused on the positive.

April 6th, 2011
communication, info sub-optimal
The communication in the appointment was sub-standard, in my opinion. He didn't understand my information, I didn't understand his questions, and he seemed reluctant to explain the reasons behind his opinions. I had to ask more than once and be very persistant to get that information, as well as get the information I needed about my condition.