A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walcie McCollough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walcie McCollough is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollough graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McCollough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walcie Eugene McCollough MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walcie E. McCollough practice?
- Dr. Walcie McCollough has 6 office locations.
Dr. Walcie McCollough practices Family Medicine near Hemet, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, CA and Perris, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors.