A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HeadacheMigrainePain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton McKenzie graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eaton McKenzie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Eaton McKenzie practices Internal Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists.