A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Melvin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- ArthritisBack & Neck PainCancer PainCRPS RSDHeadache PainLower Extremity PainNeuropathic PainPhantom Limb Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Melvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Avery Melvin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Melvin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Melvin practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists, Orlando Pain Management Doctors, and Orlando Neurologists.