A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Melvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Melvin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melvin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Melvin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Melvin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Melvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Avery Melvin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Melvin practice?
- Dr. Eugene Melvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Melvin practices Anesthesiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists.