A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Merecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Merecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Merecki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merecki graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Merecki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saratoga Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Merecki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Merecki practice?
- Dr. Eugene Merecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Merecki practices Family Medicine near Ballston Spa, NY.
See Ballston Spa Family Physicians.