A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Minevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Minevich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Minevich, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Minevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Minevich MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Minevich practice?
- Dr. Eugene Minevich has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Eugene Minevich practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near , .