A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Minevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Minevich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Minevich, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Minevich graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Minevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Minevich MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Minevich practice?
- Dr. Eugene Minevich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Minevich practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Cincinnati Urologists and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.