Dr. Eugene Moffett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2013
Good doctor
While doctor Moffett is not a warm and cuddly type, he is highly respected in the medical community. His recommendations to me have been very consistently of the highest quality, even when they were not in his own self-interest, financial or social.

August 8th, 2013
Horrible Experience
I went in for my first consultation with Dr. Moffett. The receptionist was kind and the wait was normal. Dr. Moffett himself was the rudest, most condescending Dr. I have seen. He took one look at the list of my medications I am on and treated me like I was a drug addict and just seeing Dr.'s for attention, when the reality is I have a few different chronic illnesses that I struggle with and I follow my other Dr.'s orders on what medications I need to take in order to keep those diseases under control. It was so ridiculous that I will not ever go back again and I do not recommend ANYONE with any chronic health issues to see him. I cannot believe how horribly I was treated. This crabby old man should not have a medical license.

August 19th, 2011
Saved my life
I was referred to Dr. Moffett for a stress test because of some recent chest pain I had been having. I arrived at the office and his staff was very friendly and welcoming. I was promptly brought back and his nurse was very welcoming and friendly. His nurse explained why we were doing a stress test and how the test would be performed. After a thourough explanation Dr. Moffett came in and did my test. During my test Dr. Moffett began to notice some abnormalities. He stated that my test was very abnormal and he recomended I have a cardiac catherization. There was one problem... I wasn 't a patient of his, however Dr. Moffett called my primary care Dr to ask his permission to go ahead and see me and set up the catherization. During my visit Dr. Moffett was very comforting and reasuring about the procedure. Long story short, I ended up having 3 way bypass surgery. I cannot express my gratitude to Dr. Moffett and his staff for the time they took with me.

January 11th, 2011
Rudest and inconsiderate doctor I have ever dealt with!
My mother's appointment was at 4:45 p.m. and we got to the office at 4:48 p.m. because my mother is elderly and cannot move fast and Dr. Moffett had already left for the day. A nurse from another doctor told us he actually left before 4:30 p.m. When I spoke to him later to ask why he left. He told us that he knew we would probably not make it to the appointment so he left. He accused us of total false things and ugly untruths. He did not care of our feelings or how hard it is for my mother to get around and make it to appointments. He left probably because he just got tired and decided to leave! At other appointments that he actually did see my mother, he was very rude and had no patience to my mother's needs. I kept giving him chances because I figured he is a busy doctor and his nature is of being rude but I have had it now! Nobody has the right to treat people that bad. He actually never made any difference with my mom's health. So as far as I am concerned he is one of the rudest and useless doctors I have had to deal with.