Dr. Eugene Muzykansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Muzykansky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Muzykansky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2017

Not recommended!

I wish I had read these comments before going to this physician. I had several appointments before things did not go well. Doctor appeared to initially be ok and I was building trust. The last time I was in the office the doctor's behavior did a 360 degree turn. I felt like I was speaking to a completely different person, I was stunned to experience such non professional behavior. I had never experienced such inappropriateness in a doctor's office. Later I have gotten negative feedback about this doctor from others (family/friends) who had also been to this office. My specialists agreed I needed to immediately leave this physician's practice and thankfully they assisted to help find me a different internist. I do not recommend this physician to anyone. My intuition tells me that there is something going on there that is just not right...very unprofessional and inappropriate.

March 13th, 2017

This physician is not recommended.

Physician does not demonstrate consistent professional behavior.

November 9th, 2016

Lacking

I have been to his office a couple of times. Each time I have left with the same feeling as this man is a Dr., but lacking a lot of education. His bedside manner is horrible. My visit tonight was my last. I have a facial deformity/prosthetic and this has to be the first time this man has seen a person with a deformity in his life. I was very taken back and felt like I was in Jr. High again by some of his questions. He did tell me that he has seen one other case similar to mine (which is a pretty common deformity). I was just looking for a referral to another Dr. I needed him to write one for insurance reasons. TODAY I went in with a cyst on my back. He asked more questions about my deformity than he did about why I was there for the cyst on my back. At one point I did ask what these questions had to do at all with my visit for the day. Yes, I see has a pretty open schedule as I called at 2:30pm and was offered 5 openings that he could see me today. That might say something. I left tonight feeling the same thing again that this man is a Dr. but lacks some education.

May 25th, 2016

Don't use this doctor

He is a horrible dr. Has no bedside manner what so ever. Wrong diagnosis found after 10 years, leading to a lifelong illness. Do not go here ease of appointment and his staff are the only good points. Ease of appt is am now sure is because he has no patients

May 12th, 2016

doctor #1

Confidential, professional, knowledge

October 9th, 2015

We feel very comfortable here, staff is very nice and the doctor doesn't give you the bums rush.. Treated my mother very well when she was his patient. My wife learned more on her first visit with Dr. Gene than she did in 15 years with her former doctor.

September 25th, 2015

Arrogant doctor

This doctor doesnt believe in medicine. he doesn't want to refer you to another doctor. Stay away from this doctor!

November 21st, 2014

Competent!

My appointment today went great. Dr. Muzykansky took his time with me and explained everything in detail. I felt comfortable and at ease talking to him about my issues. I am hoping to use him as my Primary care Physician if his office accepts my insurance!

September 1st, 2014

Comment on Review by Patti Adachi on Mar 24th, 2014

Dear Patti, You bashed the doctor pretty good. I want to reply on your own caregiving. If you thought she was 'dying', as you say, why were you calling a doctor again and again, knowing he was away from the hospital and sleeping. Common sense would say 'Call 911, take her in to ER by ambulance. You don't sound very level headed. Have a nice day!

March 24th, 2014

terrible response instead of compassion

My one experience with Dr. Myzykansky was horrible. My mother's doctor and Dr. Muzykansky share an office and take turns being the doctor on call for the 24-hour weekend hotline. I was caring for my 92-year-old mother, and on a Friday night in February, I called the hotline because I thought my mother was dying. I was distraught and called the hotline, heard a recorded message, and was given the phone number of the doctor on call. I called twice during the night, the first time to get advice on what to do, and the second time to ask about starting the hospice service started as soon as possible. The second time I called, Dr. Muzykansky said I should wait a few hours and I could call the office when it was open. He sounded annoyed and said, "You've already woken me up twice." My family had gathered at my house, all very upset as we thought my mother's death was close, and they were shocked at his response too. I have shared this experience with others, including the hospice nurse, and everyone was appalled. Instead of compassion and help, I was made to feel really bad. Dr. Muzykansky made a horrible experience even worse.

June 13th, 2013

Not a good doctor

Not sure where the previous good reviews are coming from. I found this doctor dismissive, arrogant, and pompous. He touts his bariatric specialties, yet is severely lacking in knowledge separate from basic calculators you can access online. Intuitively (at least you would hope), one would realize that rowing a boat upstream against strong current burns more calories than rowing with the current in a gentle stream, but not according to this man and his calculators. Anyone working in healthcare can spot those needing to do a bit more continuing education homework to keep up with the times if you know what I mean. Behind this doctors smile, I found lack of knowledge and arrogance. If a doctor with a smile is what you are looking for, by all means this is the man, but if you are looking for a GREAT doctor with knowledge that keeps up with current research, it would be wise to look elsewhere.

November 9th, 2010

I would not change doctors

Dr. Gene has been my doctor for several years, he takes the time to sit and listen to me, he is always right on the money when it comes to what is wrong and what to do to fix it, he has referred me to specialist and they are always just as caring. I would not change doctors.