Dr. Eugene Nowak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Nowak?

Excellent doctor and wonderful staff

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Prior to my procedure, I measured 35 chest, 34 waist, and 36 mid-ab. After thermolipo, my measurements were 34-31 1/4-31 1/2. Needless to say, I am very happy with the results I have had. In the beginning, I was extremely nervous during my consultation about what thermolipo would entail. Dr. Nowak was very understanding and patiently answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. Before, during, and after my procedure, Dr. Nowak and his staff have been nothing but kind. Though I had thermolipo at the end of 2012, I waited about 6 months to provide a testimonial to see if there would be any change in how Dr. Nowak and his staff would treat me since my procedure was over. They have continued to treat me well whenever I come in for follow-up appointments. I plan to stay with Dr. Nowak for other treatments I may need.

The Best!

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Dr. Nowak and staff offer an amazing experience. Everyone was professional, kind, knowledgable and provided excellent customer service. I live in northern California and I am referring all of my friends to Nowak Aesthetics. It's well worth the trip. I feel like a new women thanks to Dr. Nowak and Staff.

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I had skin problems since I was 12 years old. As I grew older I thought that the problems would go away with age, however this was not the case for me. When I turned 32 my acne problems aggravated even more. When one of my colleagues in the medical field talked to me about Dr. Nowak I was quite hesitant about going into his office, since I was under the impression that he was a dermatologist that only took care of patients that wanted to have some type of body contour makeover etc. I wanted to see a doctor who was not just trying to sell me his own products but who really cared about taking care of my skin. Dr. Nowak was polite and explained in detail the multiple reasons why of my skin problems and created a plan to get my skin back to normal. Instead of trying to sell me his products, (that by the way are excellent, since I decided to try them on my own), Dr. Nowak, worked with my health insurance company to make sure my prescriptions where covered with the pharmacy, then he mention that if we could not find coverage then he would offer me the option of buying them directly from his office, at a very competitive price or to find other options based on my budget needs.Is been 8 months since I started seeing Dr. Nowak for my acne problems and my skin has NEVER looked better; I expected good results, but not amazing results such as the ones I see now. After many years of suffering with acne, this is the first time I have not have a breakout in the past 6 months. I would completely, without a doubt recommend Dr. Nowak. And I want to thank him for giving me back confidence of not having to worry about how my skin looks anymore.

Botox and fillers-Why did I wait?!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Nowak and his staff are the best of the best! I have been going to his facility for botox, restylene and juvederm and couldn't be more pleased! I went from looking, sad, tired and old....to happy, young and vibrant. Dr. Nowak easily took 10 years off of my face! He and his staff are extremely professional and personable and truly care about my satisfaction in all of my esthetic experiences! Wow! Why did I wait so long?! Affordable, easy, and the gratification is immediate!

Posted on May 24th, 2016