A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Nwosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Nwosu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwosu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nwosu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Nwosu, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwosu graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Nwosu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Azubike Nwosu FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Nwosu practice?
- Dr. Eugene Nwosu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Nwosu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baxley, GA and Hinesville, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.