A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Nwosu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Nwosu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Nwosu, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwosu graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwosu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Azubike Nwosu FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eugene A. Nwosu practice?
- Dr. Eugene Nwosu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Nwosu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Baxley, GA and Sylvania, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.