Dr. Eugene Obah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eugene Obah?

November 7th, 2016

The Best Doc

Dr. Obah has been my physician for more than 12 years and he also treats several family members. Dr. Obah is a wonderful physician, he provides excellent clinical care, has the best bedside manner and empowers patients to be in charge of their health. One of my best visits was last year's annual well visit. After working on lifestyle changes, he reported that all my 'numbers' were ideal and was able to take me off all of my maintenance medications!!! It's good to know that I am treated by a physician who promotes healthy lifestyles over prescriptions!

January 27th, 2014

Very Good

I have been Dr. Obah's patient for about 15 years. He is very friendly and clearly cares a lot about his patients and loves his work. Overall, I have been very satisfied with him. I used to have problems with his staff not answering the phone which was pretty annoying. However, that changed a few years ago and now they are much more responive.

February 11th, 2012

Yea for Dr. "O"

Yes, Dr. Eugene Obah has been our family doctror for almost 9 years and I have been singing his praises ever since then. I have several chronic health issues, but my son has no serious health issues at this time. We have seen Dr. Obah for urgent care issues, emergency issues and routine issues. He has graced together an excellent team of doctors who leave no doubt they care about what bothers you. The entire staff, from office to foodservice to custodial at Greater Baltimore Medical Center have always seemed to "get Greater". I have been a witness to every type of care you can imagine at GBMC and will continue to 'brag' about the best care in town!

May 30th, 2017