A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Oh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cirrhosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Oh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eugene Oh practice?
- Dr. Eugene Oh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eugene Oh practices Diagnostic Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.