A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ollila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ollila, Internist, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ollila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollila graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ollila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ollila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 16 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Ollila practice?
Dr. Eugene Ollila practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.