A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eugene Ollila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eugene Ollila, Internist, General is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eugene Ollila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollila graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ollila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eugene Willard Ollila MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eugene W. Ollila practice?
- Dr. Eugene Ollila has 1 office location.
Dr. Eugene Ollila practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.